Faculty can email their class roster through the LionPATH Faculty Center.
Navigating to Your Class Roster
In order to view the class roster you must navigate to the My Schedule page in the Faculty Center.
1. Navigate to Main Menu>Self Service>Faculty Center>My Schedule.
LionPath navigation showing My Schedule.
2. Ensure you are viewing the correct term schedule. Use the change term button at the top to change the term displayed, if needed.
3. Click on the Class Roster icon to the left of the course you would like to view.
Arrow pointing to Class Roster icon on the left of the course.
Emailing your Class Roster
4. You can email the entire class or email specific students:
a. Entire class: Click the notify all students button below the class roster to send an email to the entire class.
Click the notify all students button.
b. Individual students: Click the notify checkbox in the table to the left of each student you would like to email, then click the notify selected students button below the roster.
Click the notify checkbox to the left of each student you want to email.
The email screen will appear with the To: field populated. You can add additional email addresses if needed into the available fields.
5. Enter a Subject in the field.
6. Enter the Message Text for your email into the field.
7. Click the Send Notification button to send the email.
Click the Send Notification button to send email.