There are a few reasons why you might not receive e-mail via WebMail:
- If you are signed up for the Imap service, make sure that you do not have any IMAP connections open when using Webmail. Having WebMail and IMAP sessions open at the same time will result in errors. While IMAP users can use both IMAP and WebMail, you should not be logged in to them both services at the same time.
- If you use IMAP, remember that the IMAP inbox for email.psu.edu has a 1 GB limit. If this issue has arisen for you, please review KB Article 3284 for solutions.
- Remember, WebMail only supports email.psu.edu. If you use another server to check your e-mail (such as a departmental server or one maintained by a third-party ISP), then you will not be able to use WebMail unless you change your e-mail forwarding information. See the next item for details.
If you forward your e-mail to another e-mail server, then you will not receive e-mail via WebMail. Check your e-mail forwarding entry via the ITS Secure Server at https://www.work.psu.edu/.
- Once you access the ITS Secure Server, click on the Change your e-mail forwarding address link.
- You will be prompted to authenticate with your Access Account userid and password.
- The Change your e-mail forwarding Address page should then appear.
In the Forwarding Address field, check the server.
- If you wish, change the Forwarding Address server to email.psu.edu
- Click Change.