Log into your account and click on the profile icon and then "Edit Account" in the upper right corner.
- Click on "Notifications" in the left-hand column.
If you are a member of multiple networks, click on the name of the network you would like to change the email notifications for. You will have to change the notification settings for each network individually. If you are a part of only one network, you can skip this step, as you don't need to select anything.
- Under the "Send me a digest of message activity" section header, choose between "Never", "Daily" or "Weekly" from the drop down menu to set how often you'd like to receive a digest email that contains the recent activity in your network.
- Under the "Email me when..." section header, uncheck the box next to updates you do not wish to be notified about.
Click on the "Select the Group notifications you would like to receive by email or text »" link to open up the real time notification settings.
- In the "Email" column, check the box beside any of the items you would like to receive real-time email updates for. You can uncheck a selected box to stop being updated for that item.
- Lastly, click on the "Save" button at the bottom in order for all the changes you've made to go into effect.