How does my club get an Web space account?

Officially recognized or affiliated Penn State student organizations may request for space on the Student Organizations Web Server if the Student Affairs office at the corresponding Penn State campus location opted to participate in the service. The Student Affairs office at each location manages access for organizations at that location. ITS provides the Web space technology for the service. For more information, visit

Was this helpful?: