NOTE: When Resource calendars are created, they have visibility marked as "Private". Only administrative users can change the visibility to "Public"
Prerequisites: The Resource calendar you wish to create a public URL for must have visibility set to "Public". If you are an administrative user of the calendar, please refer to the following article on how to change visibility: http://kb.its.psu.edu/node/2225
- Create a 'New' mock calendar event (event will not be saved; this is just for searching 'Locations')
- Click on the "Location" button
- In the Name field, type in the name of the Resource you are looking for
- Click the "Search" button
- Select the resource you are searching for int he search result box
- Press the "Select" button
- Click the "OK" button
- In the location field, double click the location
Copy the first part of the e-mail address (you want to select everything between the less than sign "<" and the greater than sign ">".
Example: email@example.com is what you should highlight)
- Paste the copied text into the blank space in the following URL: https://ucs.psu.edu/home/____________/calendar.html. This is now the public Resource Calendar URL.