- Access to iTwo is available for faculty and staff at Penn State.
- Access to iTwo is based on function (what you can do in iTwo) and subject (what you can see). See KB Article #2325: About iTwo Security Access for a more in depth discussion.
- The procedures for obtaining access to specific subject areas vary based on subject area.
- Admissions : Access to view Admissions data for students
- Emergency Contact : Access to view emergency contact information for students
- Financial Information : Access to view IBISFIN data
- Human Resources : Access to view Human Resources data
- Official Enrollment : Access to view University Budget Office Official Student Enrollment data
- Official Human Resources : Access to view University Budget Office Official Human Resources data
- Security and Access : Access to view an individual's access to AIS maintained systems
- Student Enrollment and Course Enrollment : Access to view weekly summary student enrollment and daily course enrollment data
Answers Access (Analysis Creation Component)
- If you need to create ad hoc queries in Student Enrollment, Financial Information, or Official Enrollment in addition to viewing the dashboards, you must first attend training on the analysis tool.
- A training schedule is available in the Training area of the iTwo Knowledge Base.