- Click Outlook on the upper right corner.
- Choose Preferences.
- Click Rules.
- Click +, Add a rule.
- Type X-PSU-Spam-Flag as Rule Name.
- Under When a message is sent, choose If any conditions are met, From, Contains, Type in “X-PSU-Spam-Flag: YES”.
- Under Do the following, choose Move Message, Choose Folder…
Type Junk and Choose Junk folder if there is already one.
NOTE: If there is no Junk folder, please do the following:
o Press down control on your keyboard, click on your email account on the left.
o Click New Folder.
o Type Junk for Untitled Folder.
- Uncheck Do not apply other rules to messages that meet these conditions.
- Make sure Enabled is checked.
- Click OK.
Was this helpful?: