NOTE: Make a folder called Junk if you don't have one.
- Go to Mail.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- In the Description box type PSU Spam Level Filter.
- Select If any of the following conditions are met.
- Click the Any Recipient drop down list and choose Edit Header List.
- Click the + (plus) button.
- Type X-PSU-Spam-Level.
- Click OK.
- In the Any Recipient drop down list, select the X-PSU-Spam-Level.
- In the next box, choose Contains .
- In the last box, type * (asterisk). Please note you may type a variable number of asterisks (from * to **********) based on the filtering aggressiveness you would like.
- Select the box for Move message:
- Select the Junk folder
- Click Apply.
Was this helpful?: