To obtain the number of views of a recording, follow the steps listed below:
Note: For reference, the connect users website URL describing this process:
1. Go to https://meeting.psu.edu and login to Web Access using your PSU User ID and Password.
2. Go to your meeting space listings
3. Select a meeting space
4. Go to the meeting space recordings listing
5. Select a name of a recording
6. Once a recording is selected, go to the browser line: https://meeting.psu.edu/….. and look for the sco-id= section.
The following is a meeting recording URL example:
7. Take the sco-id number that is listed and insert it into the following URL:
8. Enter the above URL and the resulting web page will contain the following:
9. Look for the views= field and following in “ ” is the number of views for that recording.
Service Now Article: KB0010591