Add a Bookmark
You can add personal bookmarks to favorite Web pages on your My Profile page. You can sort your bookmarks by category, and set the viewing permission for each.
To add a bookmark:
While on your My Profile page, select the My Bookmarks link beneath the My Toolbox subheading.
Select the Bookmarks link.
Select the Add a Bookmark link in the upper left.
Select Add a Bookmark.
- Enter a Title for the bookmark.
- Enter the URL (Web address) of the bookmark.
- Optionally enter a Description.
- If you wish the bookmarked page to open in a new browser window when selected, from the Target pull-down menu, select New Window.
- Either select an existing Category from the pull-down menu or add a new category by clicking the Other button, entering the name of the category in the pop-up box, and clicking OK. The default category is General.
- From the Viewable By pull-down menu, you can specify who will be able to view the bookmark. The default is Only Myself. If you grant others viewing permission, they will see the bookmark when viewing your user profile.
- Click the Save button.
Enter at least a Title and URL.
Add Bookmarks Component to My Profile
You can optionally add a separate Bookmarks component to your My Profile page, as follows:
- While on your My Profile page, select the Edit Page link in the upper left.
- Click the Add Components button.
- In the Available Components pop-up window, select the check box next to My Bookmarks.
Click the Add Selected button.
Select My Bookmarks, then click Add Selected.
- Click the Save button in the upper right.
Note: Once you have added the separate Bookmarks component, the My Bookmarks link will no longer appear beneath the My Toolbox subheading.
To add a new bookmark, select Add/Edit Links beneath the My Bookmarks subheading.
Click the plus (+) icon next to a category to display the bookmarks within the category.