Follow these steps to apply an existing grading rubric to a discussion forum.
Note: Grading rubrics are created on the course Manage tab by selecting the Rubric Manager link.
- Create a new discussion forum or select the settings link for an existing discussion forum.
- Select the Assignment tab.
- Beneath the Grading Rubric subheading, select a rubric for the discussion forum from the Grading rubric pull-down list. All the rubrics in the course's Rubric Manager are displayed. Once you have selected a rubric, you can preview it, if desired, by clicking the Preview button.
Select and optionally preview the rubric.
- Optionally select the check box beside Display rubric to students before submission if you want students to see the rubric before they post to the discussion forum.
- Optionally select the check box beside Display rubric scores to students after submission if you want students to see the rubric scores after their discussion forum participation is graded.
- Click the Save button.
Was this helpful?: