Print a Specific Frame of an ANGEL Screen
Due to the use of frames within ANGEL, using the print button or menu selection in your Web browser may result in only the visible area of the page content being printed. To print complete pages, use the Print link in the page's navigational controls when it is available.
If no Print link is available, use one of the following options to print a single frame. If you use the Firefox browser, place the cursor over the page—for example, the syllabus—and right-click, select This Frame, then Print Frame. (Mac users with a single-button mouse should Control+click.) If you use Internet Explorer 8, place the cursor over the page section you want to print, and issue the Print command via the File menu. The Options tab has the “Only the selected frame” option. Select it, then click Print.
There is no way to print a single frame using Internet Explorer 7.
Print a Discussion Forum
Reference the Print a Discussion Forum help topic for the steps to print a discussion forum.
Some courses may contain files, such as Microsoft Office or PDF files, which are displayed in the Web browser through use of a plug-in. To print these files, use the print button provided by the plug-in, usually displayed in a toolbar at the top of the page.
You can also choose to open and print files from within their original application. To do so:
- On the course Lessons tab, click the title of the file.
- On the next page, which shows the download timer, right-click (Mac users with a single-button mouse should Control-click) the file name.
- In Firefox, select Save Link As. In Internet Explorer, select Save Target As.
- In the dialogue box, select where to save the file, then click Save.
- You can then open the file in the application in which it was created to print it.