Today's Calendar is a component on your My Profile page by default.
Today's Calendar lists the current day’s calendar events from all your courses and groups, as well as from your personal calendar.
- Personal events are preceded by a person icon.
- Course events are labeled with the title of the course to which they pertain, and are preceded by a world icon.
Today's Calendar listing personal and course events
Note: Calendar events cannot be added or edited from this location.
Customize the Display
By default, events are categorized by Section, e.g., "Course 000 Section 000." From the Sort by menu beneath the title bar, you can alternately select one of the following sorting options:
- Date: Lists all events for the current day in chronological order
- Category: Groups the current day's events by category, for example, "Meeting."
You can also select the Show Notes link to display any notes associated with events. To return to the original view, select Hide Notes.
Event with Show Notes selected
Remove Today's Calendar Component
If you wish to remove the Today's Calendar component from your My Profile page:
- While on your My Profile page, select the Edit Page link in the upper left.
- In the area displaying the layout, move the cursor over the Today's Calendar component, then click the X in the title bar.
- Click the Save button in the upper right.