Information Technology Services (ITS) Training Services offers workshops and overviews each term to help instructors become familiar with Penn State's Course Management System, ANGEL. Below is a description of each session.
To view current training offerings and to register, visit the ITS Training Services site:
ANGEL: Start Using ANGEL in Your Course Right Away
This workshop is geared toward faculty who want to start using ANGEL but are not sure where to start.
- Add content to your course.
- Preview your course as your students will see it.
- Enable your course.
- Manage and grade student work.
- Communicate with your students.
ANGEL: Using the ANGEL Course Gradebook
In this hands-on workshop, attendees will learn how to utilize the ANGEL Course Gradebook to provide customized grade reporting to their students.
- Learn how to access, set up, and utilize the ANGEL Course Gradebook.
- Learn how to set up, display, and enter grade information in a variety of ways.
- Learn how to use the ANGEL Course Gradebook management tools to effectively manage your students’ graded assignments.