To edit or to delete a poll question, use the Edit and Delete buttons located to the left of the poll question on the Quick Poll Editor screen.
Poll Editor Edit and Delete buttons
- Within the course, select the Communicate tab.
- Select the Polls link beneath the Course News and Events subheading.
- From the View toolbar, you may select whether to view past, present, future, or all questions. Present questions are those whose start and end dates include today's date. By default, the most recent questions are listed first. To view starting with the oldest question, select Descending from the Sort toolbar; to return to the original view, select Ascending.
- Click the Edit button to the left of the question you wish to edit. This will take you to the same Question Editor screen you saw when you added the question.
- Change settings as desired.
- Click the Save button.
Note: If you no longer wish to keep a poll question, click the Delete button to its left.