iOS must be 4.2 or higher (intended for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch users)
Apple product must have an internet connection
You will first need to be sure that your UCS is set to "allow" a CalDAV connection from your Apple product.
1. Log in at ucs.psu.edu
2. Click > Preferences tab
3. Left menu, click > Calendar
4. Scroll to the bottom of the page and place a check mark in "Enable delegation for Apple iCal CalDAV client"
5. Click > Save
6. On your Apple product, click > Settings
7. Click > Calendar
8. Click > Accounts
9. Click > Add Account
10. Click > Other
11. Click > Add CalDAV Account
Use these settings:
UserName: userid (do not add @psu.edu)
Password: Access Account password
Description: UCS Calendar
12. Click > Next
13. Choose to sync Calendar and/or Reminders
14. Click > Save
15. Open the Calendar app on your Apple product
**At this step, you should only see your own UCS calendar. You can stop now.
**If you have additional, shared calendars that you would like to sync, please continue with step 16.
16. Close the Calendar app completely
17. Go to back to ucs.psu.edu > Preferences tab
18. UNCHECK "Enable delegation for Apple iCal CalDAV client"
19. Click > Save
**You will need to return to this Preference page one more time, so you will want to leave your browser window open.
20. Open the Calendar app on your Apple product
**All Calendars shared to you will now be displaying.
21. Go to back to your open page at ucs.psu.edu on the Preferences tab
22. Place check mark in "Enable delegation for Apple iCal CalDAV client"
23. Click > Save
To change which calendars you see in the Calendar app:
Open Calendar app
Click > Calendars (bottom menu)
Scroll to "UCS Calendars"
Uncheck any calendar you do not want to see
Click > Done
Service Now Article: KB0011033