Use the following steps to set up your UCS Contacts in Mac Address Book:
- Open Address Book
- Choose Preferences from the Address Book menu
- Select the Accounts Tab
- Use the + button to create a new account
- Use the following settings
- Account Type: CardDEV
- Username: Penn State Access Account user ID
- Password: Penn State Access Account Password
- Server Address : https://ucs.psu.edu:443
You will now be able to drag and drop your locally accumulated contacts into UCS, or see your UCS contacts directly on your MAC.
This will only show the default Contacts folders. Any contacts you have in other contacts folders will not be available.