Pop users will have to self-migrate using the simple steps outlined below.
- Make sure your UCS Account is active by visiting the UCS web client, https://ucs.psu.edu.
- In your Internet Browser, navigate to https://www.work.psu.edu
- Click "Change your e-mail forwarding address"
- In the box to the right of the text, "Forwarding Address:" insert firstname.lastname@example.org where userid is your Penn State Access Account user ID.
NOTE - After this step, all your e-mail will now be sent to your UCS account.
- Press Change
- Check your e-mail one more time on the old mail server
- Configure your e-mail client for UCS using one of the articles below:
Once your preferred e-mail client is receiving e-mail from the UCS server, you may choose to drag your old mail folders into the UCS folders. By doing this, your old e-mails will now appear on the UCS server.
Please note that you have a quota of 3GB within UCS. You may purchase an additional 5GB of space for $1.15/month through the Accounts Office.