Here are several tips that may be helpful.
- The ? symbol on the right of banner brings up help screens that are tailored to where are are in the system.
- We all start in Basic Mode, as seen in the upper right corner of the screen.
- If you double click on this string or select Preferences on the bottom right of the banner, you have some mode choices.
- Expert Mode which is really just for experienced users -- you don't need to be an expert.
- There is also a Tutorial Mode that ads some text to many of the screens.
- If you are just a subscriber to some lists, the only tabs you will see on the bottom of the banner will be "Subscriber's Corner", that shows all the lists you belong to, and "Email Lists" which lets you access the home page of all of our publicly visible lists.
- If you are an owner, you will also see the List Management tab:
- The List Management Dashboard has a table of all the lists you own. From there you can adjust the configuration or get a subscriber's report (not useful for large lists).
- The Subscriber Management choice brings you to the screen where you can add/delete individual subscribers and do bulk operations.
Was this helpful?: